Tuesday 24 September 2013

Guess what, TK Luxury Series is in the house... Literally... ;)

hohoho, I say it like I mean it.

TK Luxury Series is the Best...

Because

I designed it,
I handpicked the materials for it,
I created it,
I sleep on it.

For Singaporeans by Singaporeans, baby...

Name me one person whom believes in their own mattress and knows how to design a mattress, whom has the facility to make their own mattress, and sleep on their own mattress and be able to claim that it is the best?



TK Luxury Series will change how the whole industry look at mattress.

10cm Natural Latex Pillow Top + Individual Pocketed Springs

Total height 33cm / 13inches

The Perfection of Passionate Manufacturing
- Tilam King

* I put myself into each and every word I say. 
"This is the best mattress yet,
because I sleep on it." - Tony Tan, 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment