Thursday 6 December 2012

TILAM KING products are in the EXPO, but we're only sponsors ;)

I was at Expo Hall 6 to do my market research.

AND GUESS WHAT...?




Is this mattress set familiar? 

OF CAUSE IT IS! BECAUSE IT IS PROUDLY A TILAM KING PRODUCT :D

I did my research on  all the mattresses present in this EXPO HALL, all I have to say is, 

NO ONE IS CLOSE TO ME, in terms of quality & value add together. 

You think brands? Yes they win... So you pay more, PERIOD.
THE BOOTHS ARE $250 dollars per sqm PER DAY!!!!
Do your math, why do you think they are so expensive?
Simply because they have high overheads.

You think component? SUBSTANCE! I am using Leggett&Platt components for my mattresses.
I have the substance! PERIOD
My products do not need you to rob a bank to own it.

Please come to our showroom and take a look at our lovely mattresses and bed sets.

I am happy that we started getting public exposure via EXPO furniture events.

SLOWLY the brands will know TILAM KING's existence.

It is just because of one thing.

NO BODY, 
and I repeat, NO BODY, 
and I would love to emphasis once more, 
NO BODY is as passionate as TILAM KING when it comes to MATTRESSES.

I guarandamntee it!

- TILAM KING

*ps no offence to brands, I just wish to say, mattress is something spiritual. Do not be angry with your factory workers because they earn a living from your paycheck. Why not engage us to help you develop NICER LOOKING QUALITY MATTRESSES :) with passion of cause.

With Peace and Love,

- TILAM KING

TILAM KING CONTACTS for contracts are below:

Email: tilamking@singapore.com
Tel: 6288 8666
If you are looking for Tony, call me @ 8360 0808

No comments:

Post a Comment