Tuesday 11 September 2012

ST - E20 LIFE! - TILAM KING founder's BIRTHDAY SPECIAL :) 15th - 20th September 2012



Yep, my birthday is on the month of September. 
So for the week starting 15th all the way til 20th September 2012, we will be

GIVING OUT 27% ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT
on top of our ridiculous prices.

*****

Current Promotions -

TILAM KING's Chiro King Pillow-Top Non-Flip with Leggett & Platt ComfortCore Pocketed Springs.

Queen Size

Recommended Retail Price - $1,899/-

Promotional Price - $1,099/-

Because of my bday LESS - 27%

$802.27

*****

Lady Americana Millionaire Series - Epitome of Lady Americana 
(Queen sold out on Opening day) Imagine the value...

182 x 190 x 38 cm

King Size U - $4,009 - Promo $2,111

Because of my bday -27% - $1541.03/-

*****

Lady Americana Elite Series - Removable zipper top layer (can sun your topper)

152 x 190 x 36 cm

Queen Size U - $1,799 - Promo $1,199

Because of my bday -27% - $875.27/-

*****

Do note that we have several other models in our showroom. 4000sqft of showcase. 

We hope you could squeeze out some time to give us a chance to let you understand what 
TILAM KING is about.

Totally ZERO obligations

The TILAM KING guarantee that we will  NEVER EVER! force or push our customers! 

Making Singaporeans Happy always ;)

- TILAM KING
Happy Birthday to me ;) 

My birthday wish is to make TILAM KING 
a household name to remember when people is in search for tilam ;)




2 comments:

  1. Superb service & value for money$$$. Just bought 1 queen & 1 king size bed!! Oh happy birthday to you Tony!!!
    My daughter is waiting for you to turn 100 so that we can go buy Bed from you at 100% discount ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, sure~ if I'd live till 100 I'm sure when I have the money I will be willing to share my joy with every Singaporeans. I believe that sleep is important, and many Singaporeans are not willing to spend on mattresses. Honestly this is my take on the situation. In this industry there are not many people have the patience and advantage like TILAM KING does. When they sell "cheap" products, their products are CRAP. We challenge every Singaporean to come challenge us on pricing vs quality. I am a Singaporean, I live Singapore, I sleep on the mattresses I produce, I want to make this change so that everyone can enjoy great quality mattresses at the most affordable prices!

    ReplyDelete